Support Goal Reached!!!

Posted by JJ Raymond | 6:13 PM | 0 comments »

Hey everyone! I just want to let you know that as of today, I have raised the total amount of money to go on the summer project to Ocean City! Thank you for all of those who have sent support money and have been praying for me. Raising the money was definitely a step in my faith, and it was amazing to see God provide. If I receive any more money (over the support goal) it goes to other kids going on the summer project who are short of the total amount. Some of the others who are going on project do not raise the total amount of money, so it would be awesome to help them out. Thank you again so much and God bless your hearts for helping me and other students embark on a life changing summer! Please stay tuned into my blog, I will keep on updating it :).

0 comments