Support Letter Available to Download/View

Posted by JJ Raymond | 4:17 PM | 2 comments »

Hey everyone! I posted my Ocean City Support Letter on my blog so you can view it online! Just click on the link below! You will have to download it from the file sharing host site, do not worry, I checked out the site before using it and it is safe to use! No addware or spyware! If you want to help support me, please email me at jj.raymond23@gmail.com and I will send you an address where you can mail contributions to! Thank You!

JJ's Ocean City Support Letter

2 comments

  1. Anonymous // March 4, 2009 at 11:13 PM  

    let us know what you need bro - you know we got you

  2. JJ Raymond // March 5, 2009 at 8:38 AM  

    Hey man thanks! I sent you guys a support letter in the mail yesterday so you should get it in a couple of days... Did you try the link to download the file? Just wondering if it is working. I am coming down next Friday so we should definitely hang out, it has been a while! Let me know if have any links you want me to put on my blog; I posted The Rising Mist Online and The TechScoop already.