Hey guys sorry I have not posted a blog in a while! AH! I have been really busy with school, but lets play a little catchup....

So last night was Chico CRU's last event of the year! It was awesome but kinda sad. We had an awesome barbecue and swim party at the Rystrom's house! Also Steve and Chuck from the Dog House came out and cooked us some delicious hot dogs and chicken sandwiches. Add in the crazy but amazing pineapple salsa; it was one of the best chicken sandwiches and hot dogs I have ever had! Everyone can not forget about Steve Myer's belly flops in the pool last night. I was definitely twittin' that last night ahah! If you have not seen the video check it out in this post!


CRU end of year bbq.3GP on 12seconds.tv


Project is less than a week and half away and I am very excited but nervous at the same time. I haven't even started packing up my things yet; I need to get on that! I am very excited to see what the Lord has in plan for me this summer and to grow in my faith. Things have been crazy lately just because of finals and school work. I just want to this semester to be done with.

But like I said I am very excited for this summer and this year in Crusade has been awesome!

1 comments

  1. Unknown // May 24, 2009 at 8:02 PM  

    JJ! So this video was so funny! I did not see steve do that. lol Can you believe we come to your house tomorrow night already and we leave for ocean city on tuesday??? I can't! I've been thinking about our summer and I am so excited!! JJ! It's so cool that you, me, david, lauren, stephen, and brooke all get to go on this crazy adventure to ocean city and we are all in it together!! Imagine all the relationships we'll form and how much we are going to grow with God! sigh. I can't wait. Your blogs are great btw! It was such a good idea