First Ocean City Blog

Posted by JJ Raymond | 9:01 PM | 1 comments »

The first two days of Ocean City has been awesome! However the plane ride to project was horrible. The group from Chico and I were suppose to be in Ocean City at 5:45 pm, but didn't show up til 10 PM due to plane delays. I have met so many new people and everyone has been so friendly and open. I was assigned to an impact group. My impact group is a group of guys that I share a room with. Right now, I have three guys in my action group (Jake, Kyle and Elliot), and one more student from UC Davis will come later in project. Our impact group leader (Josh) also lives in the same room with us. I also shared part of my testimony and how God has been working in my life in front of the whole project. I was nervous, but it was so awesome! Right now one of main objectives is to get grow in fellowship with the other students and find a job. Tomorrow we start evangelism training and I am really excited for that! Project has already been awesome and I am already growing in my faith! Here are some pictures from project that I have taken.

1 comments

  1. Anonymous // May 28, 2009 at 10:32 PM  

    very cool - keep the photos and posts coming bro